Friday, May 7, 2010

My Friend Bodhi the Dog

I REALLY want a dog. I am currently petitioning my landlord for permission and she is "thinking about it."  I am sure that she, like most people, uses that phrase to delay a rejection.  I am, however, trying to stay positive until I get a definite answer.

My fiance frequently dog-sits for a few of the people in his department and we get to pretend that we have a dog, if only for a short period of time.  It is great.  We go on long walks to the pier and the harbor.  We go hiking.  We play frisbee at the beach and play in the water. 

Today, Ethan had Bodhi and they met me at a nearby park for lunch.  I feel so refeshed for the rest of my day now.  Below are some of my favorite pictures of our adventures with Bodhi.

I love this one becuase it looks like a lost shot from the sound of music. 

Great action shot.  He is an AMAZING athlete and truly excells at frisbee but he hasn't leanred to bring the frisbee all the way back to you.  There is a little fetching for the thrower too...

How can you not love that face!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing!
    I hope she'll let you get a dog--that would be so fun. What kind do you want?

    ReplyDelete