Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break Productivity: Part 1

One of the nice parts about working in education is having school holidays.  So far, I am loving spring break; I have been getting so many things done!

Paint Magazine Racks with Chalkboard Paint- Done


















 Do Something with Side Table- Done (kind of)
I am in the process of redecorating and I am not sure what color I want the table.  So, I sanded it and painted it white for now.  It will be easy to change later.  The two-tone red and aqua was starting to give me a headache.

















Paint Lamp on Side Table- Done 
No pictures. Like the table, I have transformed it from eyesore to blank canvas.  All I need is some inspiration...


Book Rentals for Wedding- Half Done
I got to put together a sample table with one of my table runners and dishes and flowers...so exciting.  I still need to add the caterer's supplies and sign the contract but I am mostly done with rentals.

I love crossing things off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment