Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The beginning of possible greatness...

I make fun of Ethan for being a nerd...a lot.  But the truth is, I like it.  I even like some of the things I make fun of him for liking.  I don't really hate the giant Pac 10 football standing board we made.  I don't really mind the Harry Potter ornaments on my Christmas tree.  And I kind of think his giant collection of "action figures" (not to be confused with "toys") is cute.  Weddings usually get a bad rap for being all about the bride and I don't want that to be case.  So, I have created a wedding craft that will pay tribute to his true love (other than me of course)...Star Wars. I have not worked out all the engineering yet, but below is my first attempt at a lightsaber boutonniere (sorry for the poor image quality).


I could be making wedding history here. I just need to figure out how to keep it quirky but not too over-the-top.  This will definitely not be the last post on this project...

No comments:

Post a Comment