Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

I think the thing I love most about working with junior high age students is their insatiable curiosity.  It is impossible to prepare for the questions I am asked each day.  I have been collecting student quotes and questions since the beginning of the year.  Below are a few of my favorites. 

1. You know how sometimes men dress like women...do they want to be called 'he' or 'she'?

2. In your opinion, if President Bush had not been president, do you think we would have still been attacked on September 11th?

3. Have you heard of this band called 'KISS'?

4. Is there a rule that says you have to shave your armpits?

5. If are pregnant with twins how many placentas do you have?


Their fresh minds make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment