Sunday, December 19, 2010

I swear I'm not just procrastinating.

Tomorrow is technically the final day of my10-day writing challenge and while I have not been blogging all 10 days, I have been busy writing. In three days I must submit the fist version of the first chapter of my M.Ed. inquiry. I should be locked in a room somewhere trying to finish but I am experiencing a bit of writers block. I know what I want to say but just can't get my words to reflect that. What a terrible time for my brain to stop working. I thought that perhaps a little personal writing would help but I am feeling no more eloquent or inspired than when my break started. 

Oh no. I am stuck again. Now I can't even write blog posts. Perhaps I should try something else to jump-start my brain.

Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment